In areas where fibre connectivity is not an option, VOIPconnect can be shaped over lower-capacity connections like ADSL, LTE, and microwave in combination, to get the best performance quality out of available voice and data lines.
All VOIPconnect voice and data lines are managed in our hosted platform in the Teraco data centre environments, to ensure enhanced security and lower infrastructure and operational costs for our clients. These are just a few of the benefits:
Unlimited PSTN carrier options mean more cost-effective call termination
We maintain extensive and long-running relationships with major voice and data carriers, enabling us to provide the most cost-effective call rates.
With VOIPconnect, we are able to deliver voice minutes at a greatly reduced price when compared with traditional business telephony services. Through delivery of a combination of data and voice services simultaneously over a fibre line, infrastructure and running costs are greatly reduced.
Real-time view of call activity
With our cloud-hosted VOIPconnect service, we are positioned to run applications in our environment and offer customers real-time reporting on their use with real-time cost reporting application, Insight, delivering usage information on a daily, weekly, or even per-user basis. This translates into greater visibility and transparency of costs, enabling tighter controlling of costs and quick elimination of inefficiencies.
Prevent potential call abuse
Get alerts for long or expensive calls, telephone lines not registered, calls to predetermined destinations and for exceeding maximum available concurrent calls.
- Connection Telecom non-geographic and geographic numbers or customers own number porting to retain existing numbers
- Reduce telephony costs with optimised-rate call routing
- On-net inter-branch calling
- Prevent potential call abuse
- Caller Line ID on incoming and outgoing calls (with option to withhold Caller ID on outgoing calls)
- Real-time cost per outbound call information
- Multiple simultaneous calls
- Call forwarding options when there are connectivity outages
- Pure per second billing
- First line fraud prevention via daily spend limits
- SIP – industry open standards protocol, with options to use high definition codes – G.722 or OPUS