When planning and implementing new installations for our clients, a smooth migration from their existing platforms, as well as in-life enhancement and ongoing performance assessment, are a top priority.
Our three-phase approach includes:
- A detailed assessment to help us better understand your organisation’s needs and create a tailored solution for proven business benefits
- An exhaustive planning and design phase during which your organisation’s requirements are outlined, an appropriate solution kit is selected, and the scope of the project is designed and costed
- An efficient implementation involving the integration of systems and applications with support provided during the go-live phase as well as ongoing supplier liaison services.
Connection Telecom’s IP Voice Readiness Assessment is the first building block in the creation of a fully integrated IP Telephony (IPT) solution that meets your organisation’s requirements. This service is designed to:
- Improve each client’s understanding of their existing network and voice infrastructure
- Identify flaws and limitations in their technology models
- Generate top-level proposals for migration
Each assessment is accompanied by a comprehensive report, comprising of an analysis of existing network and telephony infrastructure, a technical roadmap aligning your business’s aspirations with the appropriate technologies, a cost Vs. benefits analysis, and a migration plan for implementation with minimal disruption to your business operations.
Planning and Design
With an emphasis on your organisation’s unique requirements, and informed by the results of your assessment, our planning and design service helps transform top-level proposals into tangible solutions. A tailor-made Convergence Roadmap will help you to realise maximum ROI from your existing solutions, while a Connection Telecom representative will walk you through the potential IP application or service enhancement that could be of benefit to your business. A dedicated Solutions Architect will also be on hand in a consultative capacity, using this time to understand the nature of your existing solution, and the elements that can be used to form a new, converged solution, such as:
- voice messaging
- Internet requirements
- VPN requirements / Software Defined Networking over multiple access networks
- video collaboration
- integration with existing CRM systems and databases
- reporting packages
- infrastructure options
- hosted contact centres
Each client is provided with a roadmap showing the proposed evolution of existing infrastructure and the benefits of convergence, comprising a cost Vs. benefits analysis, a technical upgrade path outlining software and hardware enhancements, security and resilience, as well as a proposal outlining the applications you will be able to exploit on a converged IP platform.
Converged Solution Design
Our Converged Solution Design service is also ideal for the development of “green field” sites, or any organisation considering migrating to an IPT solution to converge their disparate voice and data infrastructures. Based on the results of your IP Voice Readiness Assessment, your Solutions Architect will determine the optimal converged solution based on your business’s features, functionality, and resilience needs.
The planning and design phase culminates with a customised IPT infrastructure design, comprising:
- A solution infrastructure diagram (based on standard design rules)
- A detailed report on how the solution meets the requirements outlined by the SA
- Specific integration issues and recommendations
- Recommendations on how an existing brown field site infrastructure should be upgraded
- A detailed costing
- The Connection Telecom managed service that best meets your requirements
Our systems and applications integration services are especially relevant if you are seeking to implement a complex IPT solution, particularly if it is to be based upon an existing infrastructure. A Solutions Architect will manage the entire technical solution and provide a single contact point for all aspects of delivery, including:
- Executing the technical delivery plan
- Integrating the solution into your network
- Integrating IPT into your voice network
- Integrating existing voice applications
- Integrating voice and data applications
- Coordinating technical issues
- Generating technical change instructions
- Acceptance testing
- Providing you with a single point of contact to
- Address technical issues